This document is intended to formalize the commitment to the security and privacy of information collected from users of interactive services on the LDMC website.
1. By registering on this site, the user will provide personal information, which will include, among others, name, address, telephone, email and market in which it operates. LDMC will ensure user privacy, as well as the information that it will make available, in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
3. All information provided by users may be collected and used solely by LDMC. If a particular user wishes, their record can be deleted or deactivated.
4. The LDMC will only disclose the user information, when expressly authorized by the user; By court order; Or by force of law.
5. The information contained in information records is protected by passwords by the user, so that only the user has access to his or her personal information, without prejudice to the provisions of item 3 above. The user must watch over his password, avoiding the disclosure, voluntarily or involuntarily, to another person. The LDMC does not request a password by phone or email. The user should disconnect from the site and close the browser window when completing a session. It is a preventive measure, to prevent irregular and improper navigation by unauthorized third parties to use your password.
6. No data transmission over the Internet is absolutely safe. Therefore, in spite of all efforts that will be made to ensure the protection of the user’s personal information, LDMC will not be able to guarantee that the information transmitted to the LDMC while browsing this site will be safe. It is important to say that the user is solely responsible for maintaining the privacy of his password, and must be careful and responsible whenever he is browsing online.
9. The contents (text, file, image, sound) are protected by Law (“Law 9609/98”) and by “Law 9.610 / 98”, and modification, reproduction, storage, transmission, copying, distribution Or any other form of use, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without LDMC’s authorization.
10. LDMC shall not be liable for damages and problems arising from the delay, interruption or blocking of data transmissions occurring on the Internet. The functions of this site are not confused with provision of Internet access, and LDMC is not obliged to provide information about the flow of data from users who access the site.
11. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, compliance with our privacy standards will be required.
12. Infringement attempts to the LDMC site will be treated, according to legal prescription, as damage, robbery or any other criminal typification provided for in the Brazilian Penal Code or other related rules.